THE ONE WHO IS (13)

 

I am now a married woman.

The civil marriage ceremony had to take place first, before the

Sacrament of Marriage in the Church. Both were very low key,

but the Church ceremony moved me to tears.   God was present. 




 











 


 

Notre Dame de Lorette, Paris

 



 



 
 






The Marian shrine of Knock, County Mayo, Ireland

I take part in the Rosary Rally in Knock, there is buses coming from 

all parts of Ireland. The priest on our bus, Father Marius O'Reilly is 

young and very likeable.

We spend the day praying the Rosary, visiting the Adoration Chapel, 

the Chapel of the Apparition and then we do the Stations of the Cross, 

we pray the Rosary and then there is Mass.

 

Every person on earth is capable, if he wants to,

to enter into a close communion with God, while on earth.

Getting to know Him personally, His life beyond, above,

outside, the earthly dimension of time, it is timeless. (Eternal Life)

 

"I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, 

you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.»

(John 15:5 NIV)



No comments:

Post a Comment