Trusting God

What does it mean to "trust God?"

If I surrender myself to God, if I hand myself over, consciously,
I let Him act in me.
If I do not, He can not find a place to enter me,
because I would be full (of myself).




Since this is a very big inner movement, we have to start with the little situations
of ordinary life.
For example, we can start by training ourselves, very consciously, to relax
(physically and mentally) when we find ourselves in uncomfortable situations,
situations we do not like.
Not to follow our tendency to flee difficult situations, but (if it is reasonable);
learn to tolerate them.

No need to look for difficulties, life provides them free of charge!
Because we all have our little crosses to bear!

In this way, we learn to be really open to everything that happens, because we trust in God
and we also become more who we really are, our true nature.
Our format and our conditionning are therefore decreasing, we become less hypocritical,
less two-faced, less false.