OUR FATHER


When I pray:


Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name ;  
I pronounce that God, who is invisible, exists, and that I honour Him


Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven;
I want His will to be done in me, even though I do not know what that is yet, 
only that it implies letting go of my own will. I face the unknown.


Give us this day our daily bread;
Give me Jesus in the Holy Eucharist, who is the Real Bread of Life


And forgive us our trespasses;
Remove my guilt in the Sacrament of reconciliation



As we forgive those who trespass against us; 
Eliminate any feelings of anger, bitterness or antipathy towards anyone that has done me wrong


Let us not enter into temptation;
Let me always be awake and aware in order that I do not fall


But deliver us from evil ;
Protect me from the Evil one, who is everywhere