Healing

Since I was little I have looked for someone to help and to heal me.
If I had only known then that the Person that can do that, was so near, is still near,
and will always be near, I would have avoided many traps, but there you go.........

That Person is Jesus, who Was, Is, and always Will be.

No other person can really understand you, no matter how much they love you,
or are motivated to help you, and no matter how intelligent or qualified they might be.

They cannot really understand you, for the simple reason that they are not you!

Jesus, on the contrary, knows everything about you, he knows you intimately.
He knows every small problem you are worried about and every single burden you have.
And when you approach Him for help, He has all the time for you as if no one else exists.
That is how valuable you are to Him and how absorbed He is in you.

 He is The Truth and The Way that will lead you to The Life.

I do not know about you, but that is the God that I want!

I do not want any other one than This One, the Only True One.