Born into Eternal Life

 



This star marks the spot where Our Lord Jesus Christ, true God and true Man, 

was born in Bethlehem.

As it happens it is also the first Catholic Church I was ever in. 

The starting point of my journey was there.

I had been baptized as a baby in the Lutheran church, but I had never engaged with it.

Not long afterwards the visit to the Church of The Nativity in Bethlehem I was 

received into the Catholic Church; the most important decision I have taken in my life.

It is a journey; learning, implementing and deepening the precepts of the Church. 

How much did I really understand of the Sacraments and the teaching in the beginning?

I don't know, but I know that I understood enough to know that it was correct, not always 

easy, for sure, but the only Way.




No comments:

Post a Comment