Our true home

 

Wherever I am in the world, when I go to Mass, I am at home. 

No matter what goes on in my life, as long as I pray and go to Mass, 

I am at home.

No matter how little people without faith understand, I always find 

people with Faith, no matter where I am. 

Beyond sin, culture, conditioning, indoctrination, customs, politics, etc, 

lies the truth.

The truth about God and about Man. 

Once we get to know God, who is a Person: Jesus, and we

try to talk about Him, it might make us sound like silly people, or even 

a bit crazy.

But at that stage, what other people think about us, will be of no concern.

We will be integrated persons; what happens in the world will have a direct 

impact on our actions; our heart, mind and body will be one.

When today, the government  is frightening, coercing and threatening people

in order to make them succumb to accept to be injected with an experimental 

injection that has already killed thousands of people, then a Catholic person 

will not sit idly by and do nothing. 

I met these two men at the rally against the vaccine passports, corruption and 

tyranny of the Irish Government today.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment